It’s inexpensive and fun!
Now you can experience a non-threatening, Non-sales environment of classroom instruction, where you can learn from an unbiased licensed Fiduciary about the critical and essential basics for a life-long successful retirement.
Ohio University – Dublin Campus
Dublin Integrated Education Center – Room 243
6805 Bobcat Way Dublin, Ohio 43016
Saturday, January 26, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. and
Saturday, February 2, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
Wednesday, January 30, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. and
Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 6:00 p.m.
The tuition covers all material, with no additional fees.
Couples may attend for the cost of one tuition.
Boomers and Retirees this is the course you’ve been demanding!
Master your own finances by learning cost saving methods and smart retirement strategies, reduce frustration, fear, anxiety and confusion about investments, healthcare, taxes, Social Security, your house plus much more!
This is a 2-section class that meets once a week over two consecutive weeks.
We respect your privacy, and we will never share your information with any third party.
About Your Instructor
Carl Zimmerman has been helping people for over 25 years to achieve and maintain their financial and retirement lifestyle goals. Carl is a Financial Planner, Investment Advisor Representative, Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor and a Financial Educator. He is the founder and president of Zimmerman Advisory Group, a Registered Investment Advisory Firm. Carl specializes in helping clients make smart choices with their retirement assets to maximize the probability of them achieving their retirement dreams and goals.
Carl was born and raised in Northeast Ohio (Orrville). Carl began the first leg of his financial services career in the employee benefits industry helping people save and plan for retirement. For the past 12 years his focus has become comprehensive distribution income planning. His passion and joy is helping people make prudent choices and developing customized comprehensive retirement plans on a fiduciary bases so they can achieve as much or more than they ever thought possible in retirement.
Mr. Zimmerman’s affiliations/education includes:
- B.S. Economics, The Ohio State University
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor, American College for Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning Certification Program, The Wharton School
- Master of Divinity, Ashland Theological Seminary
- An A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Biltmore’s Who’s Who among America’s Executives and Professionals
- Former chair of finance at Scioto Ridge United Methodist Church
- Former Central Ohio Divisional speaker for the Association of Financial Educators which is an educational speaker bureau that conducts informative financial workshops across the USA
Carl contributes a great deal of his success to his wife Karen’s support and understanding during the many years of studying and hard work. Carl and Karen have two daughters. As a family, over the years they have enjoyed “dragging” their pop-up camper across the United States all the way from Florida to Seattle, Washington and from Bar Harbor, Maine to Tucson, Arizona.
Learn The Following
- Never run out of money in retirement
- Increase your monthly income, guaranteed
- Get rid of the high fees, loads and charges in your investments
- How to protect your retirement from the Big Market Collapse
- How to cut your taxes
- How to maximize your returns
- When to take Social Security and how to maximize income
- How to protect yourself from nursing home without buying expensive insurance
- plus more